Learner Voice : Peer Mentoring
• If you are a new face, you might find it useful to have someone to talk to about how the school works
• If you are struggling with the English Language, a peer-mentor could explain your homework to you.
• If you are good at a subject and just want to get better at it, our peer-mentors are good guides.
If you are in Years 7-9 We have 18 trained peer-mentors in Year 10 ready to listen to you and guide you through the school.
If you are in Year 10-11 We have 12 trained peer-mentors in Year 12 ready to listen to you and guide you through the school.
All our peer-mentors are Harrow High learners and have been chosen to do this because they are good listeners, are reliable people, and are willing to help out someone younger.
• Year 7: M10 on Monday morning break
• Year 8: M10 on Tuesday morning break
• Year 9: M10 on Wednesday morning break
• Year 10-11: The 6th Form on Thursday morning break